Monday 11 August 2014

Fat Loss programme trial

All this talk about sugar and fat has come out of personal experience and the research I've been doing. Whilst I was reading up on the subject and trying a few things myself I began to put together a programme to do the same for anyone to follow.

The firs trial of this programme starts today. Well for the ladies involved it actually started last night with a little fitness 'test'. The test will be repeated each week of the programme to evidence the improvements in fitness. Weigh-ins/measurements will take place at the end of the trial to compare with the initial measurements taken this week to show improvements there too.

Once the trial group has run and I've checked the results are going in the direction planned then I'll make any alterations necessary before releasing details of the finished plan.

It is designed to be done at home, no need to get to a gym. It uses ordinary foods from the supermarket. The minimal supplements I've included in the trial are easy to get too but I will recommend sources of good quality supplies.

If you're interested in hearing more just email me (michelle.day@inspiring-fitness.co.uk) or msg me on Facebook. You could even be in with chance for a free place if you can suggest a good name for the programme that I subsequently use as I've not got a 'snappy' one thought up yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment